Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Certainly Unknown

Hi guys, 
Wow where do I begin. I know I said I would do another blog to finish the year in review of this year. But one thing has come to my mind the uncertainty of the unknown with my MS. Yesterday I had my annual MS screening with an MRI to see if the treatment is working. As you know this month is September the month of 9/11 as well as my 2nd anniversary of me being diagnosed with MS on the same day. Well I got my results back and did I review of last year's and this year's and it looks like I have gain 41 new lesions since last year. So with that said I'm sad to admit that i went from going to RRMS to SPMS and will continue to decline. I'm still trying to understand this while still coming to terms with MS which I still haven't even after 2 years ago and now this. But my faith is strong and I look at this once again early setback. 

This is the 2nd part of the post instead of going and writing another post of the same thing. As of this morning Friday 20th 2024. I finally got the MRI report that explains whats going on but still is complicated  cause its different to both MS reports that have been given through the MRI scans one is saying 25/16 while the other one is saying 27+4 and 10. But what I do know is there are new lesions and that nerve to my left eye has continued to diminished which means the swelling and so forth has been continuing on since this last attack and is getting worse every time I have an attack.  Like I said I will continue to keep updated on these reports as it comes in and this is good not only to keep you guys updated but my self to look back and see all the good and bad moments of my life. Also once again I can't say for certain that this is what this is without seeing him and getting the confirmation that I need to help me understand all of it. But at this moment it looks like I've been having these flairs for a while now. My next apt with him is at the end of next month. I was hoping it would be earlier because of what I'm seeing and the report but i guess its not really concerning as of this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment