Saturday, June 30, 2018

Summer 2018

Hello Bloggers,

So much to write about in this blog. Since the last blog and the California trip blog. I have been very busy with my new adventure.

This past winter all the way until now ive been writting stories and other blogs for the last 4 months. Some of my stories have been posted as number one stories on Wattpad and gaining attention.

As I sit here today writting this blog post. I ve been very this summer with that and enjoying my summer with family and friends as well as enjoying new adventures and life.

Today I crashed a baby gender reveal party today with my coworkers and found out it was a girl. I knew it. I can tell its baby girl season this year. Hahaha. Anyway just wanted to update everyone since its been a while. This is also 4th of July weekend as well so im getting ready for this as well. Did i mention that Im also crashing another wedding as well. 2nd one in 4 months. Hahaha.

Until next time bloggers

Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment