Saturday, May 30, 2015

Congrats class of 2015, cousin grad party and Jonathan Hillstrand

What up peeps, 

It's been a while since I last posted something on my blog. With Memorial Day passed. Now comes the end of May beginning of June which is summer and graduation. High school and college graduation is upon us. Not this past weekend but the weekend before that, I got to celebrate my cousin's college graduation at Rock State Park. I'm so proud of him. He is now an official teacher. Below is a collage of pictures from his graduation and party. I want to congratulate the class of 2015 both high school graduates and college graduates and hope you do well on what ever you decide that one thing I learned was this verse that sucked with me after being out of school for five years now was Jeremiah 29:11 which says "For I know the plans that I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a feature." With that I can say for me it was also a reunion with 3 of the teachers that was there that we had in high school before they moved to Harford County, MD. Another thing that happen while I was at my cousin graduation party was my friend who works at Bayshore bar and grill a restaurant in my area/town of Edgemere had a very special guest that no one knew was coming. His name is captain Johnathan Hillstrand from Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel and I will also post his pic as well. Well peeps that's it until next time. 

Love Morgs 

No comments:

Post a Comment