Friday, May 8, 2015

new blog post

What up peeps,

Wow. It's been a long time since I blog and lots have happen since my last post. Where do I start. Well my video blog is up and running on YouTube so check that out. I also posted a trailer to view so u have an in site on my life and what's to come.

Some of you may or may not know that a year ago my godfather was diagnosed with ALS. A couple of weekends ago we held a fundraiser for him and his family what an amazing turn out. I will also post the link of the page on my fb page and on a new blog post so you can follow for updates and any other fundraisers to attend.

I'm in Florida with my family. I just bought me a new vacation home so I can come down during the winter and hang out and house parties etc. I can't wait. Also this past Sunday I was admitted to the er hospital due to some complications with my anxiety disorder. I was admitted due to a severe attack and with my heart condition it just made it worse. I'm doing a lot better now and I'm resting. I'm also on a new thing called periscope or something like that. I can't wait to do a live Q&A with u guys as well. Let me know what u think and email me ur questions at tornadomo2008@yahoo.com.

Have a great day bloggers :)

Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment