Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What a week

Hello bloggers, 

Can't believe we are almost into November. This week is Halloween. Where has the time gone. A bunch of quick updates to give you. 

1st of all I know in my last post that I would be posting a picture of my new hair. That will be coming out later today. And what my hair looked like before that. So happy with my new fall look for this year. 

2nd of all I have started a new job/volunteering position at my local elementary school and have been there for a little over a month. I love it. Not sure if I mention it you guys on the blog or not. 

3rd of all I wanted to update you on something personal as well that's going on with my family. About 3 weeks ago I got a call that my grandmother was in the hospital after she took another fall. She's been in the hospital for about three weeks she's been having a lot of issues with her health the poor women will be 100 in 2 months. We are hopeful and praying that she will make it to 100. With that being say she has been taking a turn for the worse and they been telling us that they are going to release her and that she should go on hospice. Continue to keep my family in your prayers and thoughts this coming from just 3 months ago on loosing my uncle to ALS. But I feel that she's ready to go and I want her at peace. And me taking a lot of time off to deal with this and having a wonderful mentor and boss who thinks and cares about me while I'm dealing with this is amazing and I'm so blessed. 

4th this past Sunday I threw my first surprise baby shower for my youth pastor and his wife for there third child. It was amazing pictures have already been posted for that if you check out my photography page on Facebook I also linked the page to my blog page as well. 

But with that all said to end on a happy note. This Friday is our annual trunk or treat at my church. From 6:30-8:30. I wil post the info on my blog as wel and shared the with everyone. 


Have an amazing rest of the week and happy Halloween weekend ;) 

Love, 
Morgs 

This is what it looked like before I did my fall color ;) 



This is what my hair looks like now 

Yes I know they spelled the cake wrong. It's supposed to me Landon Joseph Hogan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment