Friday, October 30, 2015

Zoo, trunk or treat and more

Hello bloggers, 

It's Friday, the weekend starts now. We're do I start. Well yesterday my friend came down from New Jersey to spend time with friends and family with that came with all of us going to the zoo. It's been 16 years since I've been to the zoo so it was really interesting seeing everything and all that change. So with comes some funny pictures and videos. Which is on my page as well. 

Also this weekend. What an amazing trunk or treat we had tonight. More then normal amount of people showed up and had a lot of community involvement with the fire department and police department who came out and supported us. Pictures will also be posted once they have been updated but with that being said I will post a blog pic of the zoo trip yesterday. 

With love, 
Morgs

Some of the animals

My friend and her sister with her sisters son Sabation ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment