Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Trending, News and Books

Good Morning Peeps (Daily Bloggers),

Today is March 4th, 2015. It's 9:05am. Just got up and is getting ready for the day. I have decided that I'm going to do 2 blogs a day one in the morning and then one at night to update the day and all the adventures I had for the day.

Yesterday, I went out to Walmart to look at some new stuff to add to my room as most of you know from my last blog that I'm working to redo my room and get all new things now since I haven't updated since I moved to my house in 1998. Found some new and awesome stuff to add. If you have Pintrest follow me on Pintrest and you can check out my room board and many others that I have.

This morning if you live on the East Coast the big story here is another major snowstorm where some places like where I am from aka Maryland could see a foot of snow in the middle of March. This weather is crazy. I cant wait. Finally a big storm maybe the last one for this winter since spring is just around the corner and we get to spring forward with our clocks this Saturday.

Check out my Facebook page Daily Life of Morgan. Follow my posts on here and on my blog. I wanted to also make notice of some books that I have been reading over the past year and this year that I have totally fallen in love with.


These are some of the books:

Claiming Victory
One Song Away
Love Psalms
Fatal Judgment
Back To You
God in the Whirlwind
Take One
To Protect and Serve
August
The embattled Road
No Greater Love
Healing Love
Craving God
Lady in Waiting
Fate
Masters Arms and Nobody's Angels
Social Dating: Finding True Love Through Social Networking
Leading and Loving It
Unvailed Wife
Waiting For God
Breaking Free
Faith Dare
Single, Ready and Waiting
Becoming Myself Becoming His

Blogging Books for new bloggers that I found that were good here they are.

Wordpress in Week
How to Work Yourself
How to Start a Successful Blog in One Hour


and many more. I'm up loading daily and if you find ones that you like and want to share please email me or post on my Facebook blog page for other viewers to enjoy.

Also for all my mommy friends and friends who are expecting as well as other bloggers. I was reading some of these and im not a mom yet but decided to read these and thought these where amazing.

Redeeming Childbirth
Christ Central Pregnancy
Supernatural Childbirth
40 Weeks Devotional Guide
Praying Through Your Pregnancy
Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby
The Pregnancy Companion- Faith filling Guide
God's Plan for Pregnancy
Christian Childbirth Handbook


Have an amazing day Bloggers :)

Morgan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment