Thursday, March 12, 2015

Update

Good Morning Bloggers,

Today is March 12th, 2015. It's 2:15 in the morning.

I for got to post yesterdays and Tuesdays blogs. What has been an amazing week. I'm so exited to find out 2 of the bloggers who I follow and friends with on YouTube are becoming parents to baby number 2. Congrats to Bryan and Missy from Daily Bumps and Elle and Jared. Check out their page for more updates to their pregnancy. Their pages are www.facebook.com/dailybumps and www.facebook.com/elleandjared.

Yesterday was an emotional service to end Agape House and for those who don't know it's my youth group at my church. We are going to be switching it to Thursday nights instead of Wednesday's nights. With that being said we are changing and our youth pastors are taking a break so I'm looking forward to get new youth pastors and continuing to build this youth group up ect. Please like and check out our page at www.facebook.com/agapehouseecog.


I'm planning on updating my page and posting some more links of favorite bloggers as well as vbloggers that I follow check them out some of these have Facebook so I will be posting them as well with their accounts check them out and like them.


Hope everyone has an amazing day.


Happy blogging :)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment