Thursday, March 5, 2015

What a Night/SNOW/7 Months

What up peeps,

Today is March 5th, 2015. It's 7:20 am.

Wow what an emotional night last night. I haven't mention this in my last blog but I'm going to say it. A couple of days ago I got a post on my youth group page saying that we were moving services from Wednesday night but staying the same time at 7. Yesterday I found out the reason why. My youth pastors are stepping down for a while and taking a break so we are getting new pastor/leader to take over the group. I'm sadden by this but I know it's going to be amazing. But somewhat on a funny note everyone in the congregation and youth group knew that except me and I found out last night which was weird and awkward. Any how on another funny note my youth pastor love to go out in the snow and grill. Which will bring us to our next topic.

Snow: What the heck? For those who have been following the weather on the east coast knows we have a potential for some major record breaking snow fall. From what I remember last night that it was supposed to snow around midnight. I woke up to no snow. 😱😒🙅
But they say it's coming. So we shall see. From my post up above. This man I call my friend and had the honor of working with for these past 5 years as a youth leader in our youth group is going out to grill in the snow. He puts up videos on Facebook about it. It's hysterical. I can't wait to see today's video of him doing that in 10+ inches of snow. Lol.


7 Months: 7 months ago I lost my brother and a very special friend who was a part of my youth group and I miss him so much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I think about u every day and night wishing I could see u and have our talks all the time and see u worship like u did on Wednesdays nights love u boo. #longlivelong46



No comments:

Post a Comment