Thursday, November 9, 2023

New Adventure Begins (This is also posted on my Cali Blog)

Hello Bloggers,

Welcome to another new blog. I'm taking a leap of faith and adventure and traveling to California to visit my best friend who moved to California with her husband. I'll be down there for 10 days and I can't wait to see what going to happen down there. I love to have you come here and explore this blog with me and my adventures. I will be posting some if all of my Cali trip with pics and videos. Follow my blog and events that I'm attending while I'm here and share my page. I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life and to say that I finally get to visit the west coast and enjoy all the fun things to do there and also share my experiences with others. Until next time keep an eye out on all my new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment