Thursday, November 9, 2023

What a year so far

Where do I even start with so much happening and my last two posts and with this year. 

Between my health issues and losing my stepfather to celebrating my 30th birthday but the day before my birthday my neighbor told me that she was pregnant after miscarriage her first and she was already 3 months in and didn't look like she was 3 month. Well yesterday she texted me and told me that she was having issues with her pregnancy. My heart dropped. I'm worried sick that this is not going to be good. And I hope she doesn't lose this baby. 

Therapy is doing great. I finally got most of my tests results back still waiting for others to come back not including ones that I haven't done yet.  More to write. Im so behind in all my blogging and like i said before with all the health issues its been a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment