Thursday, November 9, 2023

My MS Journey

It's been a while probably almost 3 years since I posted and a year since I updated with the 2022 health scare that turn into me being dignosed with MS or Multiple Sclerosis. Since then everything has been pretty good. Still learning about my new dignosed but also celebrated my 1 year of it this past September. I did have my first spell with this one of the issues with mine is heat and cold intolerance where I can't be in the heat because I don't realized I'm cooking myself and same with the cold where I look possessed due to spasms in my body by the cold. I have so much to be thankful for and can't wait for Thanksgiving. With that being said I'm due next week to have my next infusion for the MS. But on a good note when I had my updated MRI it seemed like the meds were working and they were shrinking well one of the big ones I had but now I have a new issue with my cardic stand point. The good news is that they were worried for a TAAA or triple A but they have rule that out for now or so we think but when they did the CT the found some mod-severe narrowing in the aorta from where I had the corartation of the aorta surgery 30 years ago as a baby. They want me to come back to do extended testing including an echo to check if I will need to have surgery or just wait another 2 years or so. So that is the up date for now. I have one more to add for October. I'm going to try to update these at lease once a month if I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment