Thursday, November 9, 2023

Flying out to Cali (Day 1)

Hello Bloggers,

Today is the day. Today I take a trip of a lifetime. During these 10 days I will be traveling all over California, San Fran and different little towns. Visiting Little Italy, Pier 39, Napa and Santa Cruz and other places as well. During these days I look forward to visiting many and exciting places and sharing these places with you on this blog followed by many pictures and videos. I'm taking this trip by myself and for the first time this is the first time I'm taking a plane ride that's more then 2 hrs. long. I'm staying with my friend and her husband who lives there now and I can't wait. I'm going to be scheduling these blogs for the next day so when I write these I'm doing it on the same day/night before they are posted. The other thing is this is going to be interesting for me with the new change in time zone. I cant wait to share more of my adventures with you and check out my page on Facebook Daily life of Morgan with all the posts of my trip so you can keep updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment