Thursday, November 9, 2023

Day 1 and 2 of Cali Adventure

Hello bloggers,

What a day. I finally relized that i cant do long trips on a plane with my anxiety espically full packed plane.

I was perfectly fine leaving Baltimore by the time we flew over Milwaukee I had gotten very sick on the flight all the way to Cail. By the time we flew over Denver i was so bad that when i came out of the bathroom white as a ghost probably dehydrated and the amazing flight crew of Southwest took care of me plus asked me if i wanted i wanted medical at the gate to check me out. And i said no that i would be fine. So that was day one arriving yesterday to Cali.

Day included heading the the day spa early in the morning and shopping. On they way down we ran into a whole bunch of police for someone getting arrested which includes fire and ems. Getting lunch as well. I'm so excited for this new adventure to take on with my best friend and who is also like a sister to me, 

No comments:

Post a Comment