Thursday, November 9, 2023

2022 Health Scare and the Reason why

 Hello viewers,

I'm back again and like I said in my last post this is an update with my health this last year. My health continued to decline with no answers. This continued until it got worse when the fall of 2022 I became paralyzed after seeing the nurse practitioner and them telling me there was nothing wrong and that I should just go the physical therapy. I was pissed because i wasn't getting the answers I needed and it seemed like I was making it all up and I knew something was wrong and i'm not even a doctor. I forgot to mention the day i saw her I had a major fall before seeing her that almost costed me a call to 911 only because my body was numb and locked up and I couldn't move to get out of the tub which ended up taking be an hr plus before i was finally able. Looking back on this and knowing there were other signs that I didn't think much of until now. A funny moment to this after everything was that shower scene and getting out I looked like Marv from Home Alone 2 where Marv electrocutes himself and hes crawling on his hands and knees shaking thats how i was because i had no strength left to even stand yet alone walk which was the start of me declining in those past two weeks were i was using a cane then walked and now loosing all strength to me being put into a wheelchair. The week after seeing her i was scheduled with my primary care the next week, Once again the rest of the week and the next week I continue to go down hill now i cant state a bath or shower yet alone stand, having back pain and numbness and cold feet in both legs and waist. I can't even climb into my bed now. I'm having spams and shakes that are not normal and uncontrolled. Finally the day comes and it's September 9th 2022 where my dr looks at me and says can I see you walk and I can barely get out of the wheelchair to walk to her before almost falling on top of her, She tells me to sit back down I do and decided to check out my reflex only to find they are not normal reflexes and she is worried about a spine issues she looks at me and tells me I dont feel comfortable sending you home and I think this is spinal problem one that shows paralyses  because i can barely walk yet alone stand she automatically tells me i think we need to red line you to the ER which means you need to go down and im calling down so you can been seen faster. I finally get there which is good because the ER is across the dr office down one floor. I finally get there and they had a trauma team standing by from the ICU there ready to ventilate me due to the fact that i was showing paralyses and were worried about it spreading from my waist were it was and now going higher. Which with good news it never did. They finally called in the neuro team with others after realizing that something wasn't right and decided that it would be a good choice to do a MRI of not only the spine but the head and brain as well. and I will also post some of the scan pics I was able to get including some of the other reports I have. 

Fast forward I finally get the scans and we are waiting and the dr says that they think they know whats going on they came up with 2 things it could be. 1. That it was MS or Multiple Sclerosis or 2. Brain cancer but they had a good feeling from what I was describing that it was number 1 which was MS but they needed confirmation with those scans and another test called a spinal tap but they wouldn't be able to do it until Sunday and that will be another post i will write more of the confirmation of the findings. 

thats it for this blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment